I don't normally write reviews but I just had to the time particularly because I purchased this unit because of all of the fantastic reviews. Like others with a single star reviews, after enjoying this unit also it functioning excellent for approximately 6 weeks, it began to dump out water saturating my carpeting after which the suction wasn't functioning well enough to pull all of that out water. Just got off the phone with customer support and they weren't useful as I wished to return this device and they rather expected me to carry it for repairs and they stated it MIGHT be covered under warranty.
UPDATE: Just got off the telephone with Amazon - they're sending me a brand-new steamer free of cost and having UPS pickup the older unit.
I had been skeptical of all of the fantastic reviews. It's difficult to not be - they assert that carpet cleaner is the best on the market, for many reasons.
I purchased it due to the fantastic reviews it's on here. Gradually, I became frustrated with the device since it wasn't cleanup too as I expected. My home has a brightly colored carpeting, and because it had been installed (over a decade ago), the carpeting was exposed to much abuse from our puppies and unscrupulous care without being properly cleaned. I purchased the SteamVac to handle the task, but it had been unbelievably insufficient.
I was eying the Bissell Big Green Deep Cleaning Machine for 2 months, however I relinquished any notion of buying it due to the purchase price. I attempted to lease one, but the Lowes here nevertheless take Rug Doctors. I thought about leasing a Rug Doctor. I almost did, but the testimonials this deterred me. In looking for the testimonials here for comparisons involving the Rig Doctor along with the Big Green Deep Cleaning MachineI discovered that lots of them said individuals had tried the Big Green Deep Cleaning Machine came out at the top. A few reviews even said they had utilized the Big Green Deep Cleaning Machine shortly following the Rug Doctor and recovered a substantial quantity of dirt the Rug Doctor missed! Other negative facets of this Rug Doctor I've read include: it wets the carpet much too much (as a result, the wash tank has to be refilled often), it's awkward to use as a result of this 1 management cleaning capacity, and filling/cleaning out the machine is a chore because of the wash water receptacle being connected to the machine. I realized the psychological feat of forcing myself to buy the Big Green Deep Cleaning Machine by rationalizing the price in many different, sometimes ridiculous manners.
Finally, that's still a great deal of cash, however it's a bit greater compared to 469, that is the current going price on this. I bring the Big Green Deep Cleaning Machine house, unbox it, and make it ready to be used. It's pretty much ready to go quickly - all I recall doing is carrying a little cardboard and a jar of cleaner from the filthy water tank. I stuffed the machine with warm water and cleaner and chose to unleash the device at the darkened area in my home. I had been 100% ready to reunite the cleaner when it had been anything short of amazing. Guess what? See the above image again to find the end result of my very first evaluation.
I proceeded to wash my entire living space (the first image being of a bedroom). See the below image with reference of this Big Green Deep Cleaning Machine's capability:
So, I am quite delighted.
* The machine will not look very durable. The five year guarantee is fine also. We'll see when I want it.
* I had been fearful the brush, just turning one manner, would neglect to wash the carpet nicely. I don't believe this http://cleanthiscarpet.com/bissell-big-green-deep-cleaning-machine-for-professionals is an issue. If it becomes one, you always have the option to wash a place in the opposite way. I really do wonder if a different brush on the floor spinning another way may enhance the cleaning capacity of this machine. It cleans really nicely, though.
* The tanks are totally matched - that the filthy tank appears to acquire complete the exact same precise time that the wash tank drains.
* The extractor actually brings the solution out of the rug. Does this create the carpet drier, but I really noticed sediment from the tank! I'd say that using this system, the carpet dries about two times as quickly compared to once I have utilized my SteamVac.
I enjoy how simple it's to hook up. I used it to wash out the edges of my carpeting.
The drawbacks of this Big Green Deep Cleaning Machine, as little as they are, in my view, include:
* The device is heavy and simple to utilize. However, for what it's values, I'm a healthy man and employing the cleaner drained me out.
* The handheld attachment appears less lasting than the remainder of the machine. I might believe this way since the floor version I looked at in the shop contained a broken attachment. I believe the others feel like this, however.
* The guide says that the guarantee is void if you use anything apart from Bissell cleaning alternatives. I used the supplied bottle, and it worked really nicely, according to the photographs I supplied. But, Bissell alternative is VERY costly. I'm not certain just how Bissell can hold anybody accountable for utilizing another brand of alternative, but I feel this is an issue.
This system costs twice what my Hoover SteamVac did, however there's no wonder the Big Green Deep Cleaning Machine is over three times as much better.
Except for the long term review. I'll edit it since I recall new information.
EDIT: I tried the machine at a relative 's extremely cluttered room. Check the below image: